For our patients and staff safety, we have implemented protocols as outlined by the Royal College of Dental Surgeons which follow recommendations by Ontario Public Health to minimize risk in a health care setting.
To purify the air you breathe, the reception area and each operatory is equipped with a Surgically Clean Air JADE filtration unit.
In an effort to create a safe environment we ask for your cooperation:
- Please make an appointment as we do not accept walk-ins
- Attend your appointment ALONE whenever possible
- Wear a mask
- Hand sanitize upon entry and when leaving
- On arrival, your temperature will be checked and you will be asked to fill out a screening questionnaire (download PDF)
- Maintain physical distancing (6 ft) whenever possible